My attempt at organization. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Proverbs 20:6

Thank you, Tracy for your diligent study of Proverbs. The blogs have been amazing and remind me of my own walk through wisdom. I love when we find jewels on the journey.

Today's blog about Proverbs 20 made me read the chapter myself. I have verse 5 and 7 marked with a chicken scratch note and reference written to the side of the verses.

And in between...

vs 6: Most men will proclaim each his own goodness. But who can find a faithful man?

Other versions say:

Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?

Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable?

Most men make no secret of their kind acts: but where is a man of good faith to be seen?

God led me to this. I think He is answering this question in my personal life. I'm not sure what is happening, but again, its gonna be BIG!

Lord,
Thank you for not giving up on my cold heart. Thank you for melting the ice, allowing your healing. Thank you so much for the wisdom in your Word and for sharing this wisdom with your beautiful creation. Thank you for showing me true love and pointing out the sources in my life in which you funnel this love.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pinks. I'm glad you are finding answers in Proverbs. Its an amazing and practical book. The one thing I have learnt is you can trust no one but God. Only He will never let you down. He places people around you for support and help, but only He will never let you down. I remember once asking God, "I don't get it - I trusted him' and the answer I got back was, 'yes, you trusted him and not Me!'
    God bless
    I am praying for you on your journey of healing
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete