My attempt at organization. :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

My first 5 free minutes.

Wanna just write? Without wondering if it’s just right?
  1. Indulge in five rich, delicious minutes of pure writing.
  2. Tell your readers you’re linking up here and invite them to dig in too.
  3. And most importantly, go visit, read, and compliment the five minute chef who served something up right before you.

Easy peasy.




Prompt: Every day...

GO:

Every day I have an abundance of 5 minutes. 5 minutes left in session, 5 till I go home for that work day, 5 more minutes and this baby will be asleep, 5 more minutes after pushing the snooze button...

This is my first free writing 5 minutes, and so far its pretty nice. No critic. No judge, just words.

Every day, I think of him, and almost every day, I still cry. Every day, I try to pray for you and your family, Troy. I pray that God takes all your pain and heals you. I pray that the weather is good to you at work. I pray that you and our son have a good time with you. I pray that your sister and her children are healthy and happy. I pray that her heart softens. I pray that God reveals good out of this situation, and that He gives me faith. I ask for faith and peace several times a day.

There are some days that I ask the Lord to take my love for you.

STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment