My attempt at organization. :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 19

Wow. I'm tired. There have been sooooooooooo many things going on in my life. The proverbial poop has hit the fan, and its flinging into all parts of my life. And the one person that stays constant on my mind is him.

Again, the dualism.

I want him to hold me and tell me all will be well soon.

Then the other part of my wakes up, slaps the crap outta my other self, and tells me, "hello, do we quickly forget how much of a cowardly lion he is?"

Lord,

I need some fuel. Thank you for giving me another day, and thank you for being there as these trials line my door step. I will make it through this because You are carrying me through it. You are the one holding me, saying all will be well. Thank you for Your grace, mercy and forgiveness. I'm still beating myself up for a few things, even when I know better. Help me to let go. Help me find courage in my life and continue to stand for those who cannot. You have called me to a greater purpose... Help me to not turn from the work that needs to be done.

Thank you for all, and in Jesus name,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment