My attempt at organization. :)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Liebster = Dearest



"Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here is how it works.

1 Show some love and link back to the one that gave you the award.
2 Reveal your Top 5 Blogs (with less than 200 followers) and let them know by leaving
comments on their blogs.
3 Post the award on your blog.
4 Enjoy the love and support of the most supportive people on the web!

Tracy still continues to bless me with My Daily Walk in His Grace! Thank you for remembering and honoring me through the love and encouragement bestowed upon you. He works through us so beautifully.

1. Woman to Woman Ministries consists of Debi, Lisa, Mandy, and Jenifer. The lovely ladies have encouraged and inspired me even in dark days. They are a blessing in my life. They each have individuals blogs as well as this community blog. I've heard God through each of them, and I am thankful for their obedience.

2. get out of the boat is Kandi's poetic journey trusting Jesus. She is so genuine, and her writing puts me right next to her. (I'm thinking of the experience in the car with construction and pipelines ) I know sweet Tracy gave you this award too, but I can't mention favorites without mentioning yours.

3. Lost In the Prairies... Found by God was among the first spiritual blogs I began to follow over two years ago (I think). I read Michelle and four other ladies way before I ever started my spiritual writing. I wrote, but that blog is censored and private (A story I may tell at some point). I'm getting off track! I Want to give Michelle and her Caffeinated Randomness some love.

4. This Life I Life is another early blog. I hadn't been over to visit in some time, but I am so glad to give Danielle some kudos and love.

5. Food for the Brokenhearted is a new blog. I wish I could remember who introduced me to Christi's sharing of her heart and kitchen.

These are just a few people that have influenced my journey here in the blogosphere. The places visited impact my life differently but passionately every day. He talks to me, comforting and guiding even when a post highly offends my flesh.

Love for other blogs is coming soon. God is working on something in my heart, and I have Him and you to thank for opening my heart, mind, and time to growing my faith.

<3, Kendra

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kendra! Your words are so sweet. You bless me too, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, thank you for your kind words! You are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra,

    I feel the same way about cell phones, I wouldn't have one but I drive into the city everyday and I don't take the chance of being stranded on the side of the interstate with no way to call for help.

    I got a little excited when I heard you were in Texas I lived there for two years, I was stationed at Fort Hood when I was in the Army, I visited Amarillo a few times.

    Oh and in addition to the construction and pipelines you forgot the absence of street lamps LOL.

    Thank you for the award, I awarded one to you too even though I know Tracy did.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete