My attempt at organization. :)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

December 15, 2005

Preface: I wrote this piece on the titled date. I found it today in a very dusty filing case.

Stuck, where, how, like my days
are still, not driving full speed ahead
as if they're not numberless
How many will I waste?

Reminiscing of days gone,
never realizing that my back
is toward my future.

Asking why this and that...
Why couldn't things go the way
I wanted them. As if I'm in
control of others. I'm only in
control of myself, and I get so distracted by the lives of
others that I let myself derail.

Of course, only One knows. Only
He can see in my mind, heart, soul.
The healing begins today. My future
begins when He turns me back around
and says, "Follow Me." Take His lead.

Proverbs 31:30
Beauty is vain, and favor is deceitful, but a woman who feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.


This is how I found it... well, what I saw first, if you will.


1 comment:

  1. Pinks,

    We will never have all of our why questions answered, but we will find find joy and peace if we remain in Lord and follow hard after Him, He will turns around and lead towards our future, which He promises will be good.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete