My attempt at organization. :)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

thank You

14. blogging - reading and writing
15. flamingos
16. Muddy Buddies Chex Mix
17. volleyball
18. birthday parties
19. diaper rash cream
20. Benedryl
21. honesty
22. windless and still afternoons

Lord,

I can't say that I'm cold, but I'm not sure that I am completely connected to the reality of the circumstances. I'm not sure what to do, but I KNOW YOU ARE ENOUGH! You bless me at every turn, within each moment. Sometimes, I think we find peace once we uncover the root pain. I ask that You keep me and him in tune with our pain. Not to dwell in it, but to let You have it, choosing to dwell in Your peace. Please, make him aware. Keep him from hiding from it. Help me to continue responding with peace and love. Fill me with Your spirit. Thank you for loving me always.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment