My attempt at organization. :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 4

Im still feeling frustration.

But its coming from many areas in my life.

Towards the end of the day, I got a text from him asking about taking our son for the entire weekend....

The court order states that he has visitation every 1st, 3rd, and 5th. Standard, but he is to only have him four hours saturday, then the same for sunday...

I said no at first...

After some prayer and conversations with some important ladies in my life, I decided that an extended break would be good for me and my daughter. A little one on one time would be nice since I dont get much of that anymore with her.

But I havnt confirmed that yet. He didnt answer my text or call.

I really want to do the right thing without getting tangled up in the relationship aspect. If I keep my son from his father, I indirectly hurt my son. And its not that I want to keep him from having his visitations, but Im not sure I trust him to have my son that long without me around...

But I trust God.

I rely on Him to lead and direct my steps, words, actions...

Lord,
Thank you for another beautiful day. You answered my prayers in that me and the kids made it to the new church tonight without any hassle. Your word rings true again, "resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Thank you for the wonderful people you have placed in my life. Thank you for my beautiful children. Thank you for the kids I work with at the wesley... They really need to know your love, and I feel honored that You work through me to reach them. Your blessings are what keep us afloat in these troublesome times. I love YOU Lord! Continue Your work on me! Thank you for the fruits produced only by Your Spirit!

In Jesus name,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment