My attempt at organization. :)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

irritability challenge, pt 1

December 18,  2012
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
 
Many of you, My people, are experiencing an almost unexplained sense of irritation with people around you.  Beloved, this is something in you that has come up so that you can deal with the root of your irritability.  Do not blame others for your reactions.  Look squarely at the cause in yourself that creates this haughty response.  It is an ungodly attitude that needs to be adjusted, says the Lord.  I will give you wisdom and help you overcome. 
 
Romans 12:21 Don't be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Look squarely at the cause in yourself that creates this haughty response.

Blogging inspiration comes in many shapes and sizes! I read this email approximately ten minutes prior to typing these words. I admit my irritability, and I accept this internal reflection challenge.

To be continued. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment